When and why leasing may be the ideal fit for you:
- If the years you intend to drive this Audi are less than: 4
- If the kilometres per year you intend to drive your new Audi are equal to or less than: 25,000
- Typical lease term: 12-60 months
When and why financing may be the ideal fit for you:
- If the years you intend to own this Audi exceed: 4
- If the kilometres per year you intend to drive your new Audi significantly exceed: 25,000
- If the kilometres per year you intend to drive your Audi Certified pre-owned vehicle significantly exceed: 20,000
- Prepayment penalties charged if you pay off your loan before the end of the term: $0
Get more Audi for your Money
Audi Finance offers leases that are flexible, convenient and customizable. For these reasons and more, leasing an Audi is an attractive alternative to purchasing one. Your monthly payments are typically lower than traditional purchasing payments because they are calculated based on how much you use your car during the term. Our lease terms can range from 12 to 60 months. Don’t forget the other benefits you’ll enjoy, including our ease of application and convenient payment plans.
The kilometer factor
By choosing to lease, you have the opportunity to custom-tailor the kilometer allotment to suit your driving habits. Here’s how this works: Audi Finance leases allow 25,000 kilometers of driving a year for new vehicles. If you drive more than that, you’ll pay a standard fee for any excess kilometer at the end of the lease. Or, you can buy upfront kilometers at a discount. If you’ll drive less than the kilometer allowance, consider a lease with an allowance of 16,000 kilometers per year. Either way, you’re in control. For advice tailored specifically for you, please contact our Finance Department.
End of lease options
As your lease ends, you can choose to continue your Audi relationship in one of the following ways:
- Purchase your Audi through Audi Finance
- Finance your Audi
- Turn in your current Audi and get ready for your new Audi
The most direct route to ownership
When you purchase your Audi through Audi Finance, every payment you make brings you one step closer to ownership. Our loan terms are flexible, ranging from 12 months to 48 months.* You’ll enjoy our competitive interest rates, ease of application, convenient payment plans and no prepayment penalties.
The kilometre factor
As a general rule, the more kilometres you drive, the more sense it makes to purchase. If you drive a new Audi more than 25,000 kilometres per year we typically recommend you purchase. The same goes for individuals driving an Audi Certified pre-owned vehicle more than 20,000 kilometres a year. (Please keep in mind that this is our general recommendation. For advice tailored specifically for you, please contact our Finance Department.)